Gurdeep Pandher Bhangra Program Moves
Names of the moves:-
- Punjab Family – (a) Ikk Taali Punjab, (b) Chhidkana Punjab (c) Pump
- Jindua Family – (a) Doohra Jindua (b) Ikk Taali Jindua
- Poora Lehriya
- Sheesha Tali (Mirror Clap)
- Kacchan and family
- Ikk Taali (One Clap)
- Kichan (Pulls)
- Mor Pankh
- Kanchi (Scissors)
- Baithak Bhangra
- Bhalwani (Bravery)
- More Jhoomar (Jhoomar Family)
⇒ Participants are free to pick and choose the moves they want to learn, however, if they want to graduate the full course with a certificate, then here are the requirements:-
- Attendance to all classes (One move is introduced per class).
- Making of a self-video dancing all the moves.
- Sending the video to Gurdeep via Dropbox or Google Drive or YouTube Link. (Note: this video will be treated as a private classroom video, so it won’t be published anywhere without permission from a creator)
- In the video, if participants are expected to display an above-average level understanding of the moves.
The participants who will pass the course will receive a certificate of completing the program.
⇒ Teaching Style:-
To make the learning process easier, in each class, Gurdeep introduces one new move. So that students get a deeper understanding of every move, Gurdeep uses scaffolding teaching technique. Therefore, he breaks down all the moves into several smaller pieces. After the move is learned in smaller parts, then all the parts are combined to make it one whole move. In the end, everybody dances the move to uplifting Bhangra music. Each class will be 40-minute long.
⇒ How to start:-