We earn and we give back to our families, communities, and people we love. In a bigger perspective, the whole world is our family. Here are some of the efforts Gurdeep made in the service of communities or to express his thankfulness to:-
- Volunteered for “Run-for-Mom” in Whitehorse, Yukon
- Volunteered for Canadian Armed Forces
- Volunteered for Royal Canadian Navy
- Volunteered for Kidney Walk 2019 – The Kidney Foundation of Canada
- Volunteered for Nepal floods fundraiser in Whitehorse, Yukon
- Volunteered for Consent Crew, Whitehorse, Dawson City (Yukon) and Atlin, BC
- Volunteered for Whitehorse Minor Hockey for Good Deeds Cup
- Volunteered for RCMP Yukon in Whitehorse
- Volunteered for United Way Breakfast in Whitehorse
- Volunteered for Whitehorse Food Bank
- Donated to Yukon Farmers whose greenhouse was broken apart by tornado.
- Donated to Red Cross.
- Donated to Whitehorse Food Bank
- Donated to Yukon Trappers Association (Donation to: Love For Valerie and Adele) | November 29, 2018.
- Donated to Yukon artist Fawn Fritzen’s music to support her CD release.
- Donated to Khalsa Aid food drive at the Canadian Food Banks.
- Donated to a Yukon human Jeszika Milton to support her dreams to attend dance classes.
- Raised Funds:- During 2018 Bhangra show, created by Gurdeep, Yukon’s charities raised more than $1500 via their silent auction to benefit non-profit local societies. Their proceeds went to Humane Society Yukon and Little Footprints, Big Steps in appreciation of their launch of their new thrift store Whitehorse Yukon Community Thrift Store. They sold everything which they brought on their tables.
- Organized Charity Bhangra Event to raise funds for Whitehorse Outreach Van, a free service Many Rivers Counselling