⇒ Policy for ‘Online’ Events/Classes:
Refunds are available up to “half an hour” before the event start time for all online classes.
- If you would like to withdraw from an online class, please submit a written notice here at least half an hour before the event start time in order to ensure eligibility for a full refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than half an hour before the start time of the online class.
⇒ Policy for larger, online concerts. Ex: “January 16, 2021” Bhangra Show:
Refunds are available up to “7 days” before the show.
- If you would like to withdraw from the event, please submit a written notice here at least seven business days before the event begins to be eligible for a full refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received six (or less) business days before the scheduled event.
⇒ Policy for ‘Subscription-Based’ Events/Classes:
There is no refund given subsequent to purchasing a subscription. Participants are able to stop/resume subscriptions from the “My Account” page whenever is convenient for them.
- There is no refund system for subscription-based classes. You can stop/resume your subscription from “My Account” page whenever you want to. You control your subscription.
⇒ Policy for ‘In-Person’ Events/Classes:
Refunds are available up to “7 days” before the event/class.
- If you would like to withdraw from a workshop or class, please submit a written notice here at least seven business days before the event begins to be eligible for a full refund.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received later than seven business days before the event begins.
⇒ Policy for Music Purchases on Gurdeep.ca
Users have the opportunity to listen, in full, to every music piece before purchasing on Gurdeep.ca. Therefore, there is a no refund policy issued for music purchases.
⇒ For all Events/Classes (One-Booking, Subscription-Based and In-Person):
- For any event or class (online or in-person), no refund will be issued after the event/class time.
- Gurdeep Pandher’s events are sometimes forced to cancel due to insufficient enrollment, health, travelling or other reasons. If this occurs, a full refund is processed and sent to you automatically.
- Please note that if Gurdeep.ca issues you a refund, in most cases, money gets deposited back into your account in 6-7 working days. However, there are circumstances where financial institutions can take up to 20 days to deposit it. If after 20 days, you don’t see funds back in your account, please contact your bank or credit card company as Gurdeep processes all eligible refund requests on time.