Refund or Cancellation Policy for Online Events/Classes:
Refunds up to “half an hour” before the event start time for all online classes.
- If you would like to withdraw from an online class, please submit a written notice here at least half an hour before the event start time to be eligible for a full refund.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received for less than half an hour notice before the start time.
Refund or Cancellation Policy for In-Person Events/Classes:
Refunds up to “7 days” before the event/class
- If you would like to withdraw from a workshop or class, please submit a written notice here at least seven business days before the event begins to be eligible for a full refund.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received later than seven business days before the event begins.
This applies to both online or in-person events/classes:-
- For any kind of event or class (online or in-person) and for any reason, no refund will be issued after the event/class time.
- Gurdeep Pandher’s events are sometimes forced to cancel due to insufficient enrollment, health, travelling or other reasons. If this occurs, a full refund is processed and sent to you automatically.
- Please note that if Gurdeep.ca issues you a refund; in most cases, money gets deposited back into accounts in 6-7 working days. But sometimes, financial institutions can take up to 20 days to deposit it. If after 20 days, you don’t see funds back in your account, please contact your bank or credit card company as Gurdeep processes all eligible refund requests on time.
Refund Policy for Music Purchases on Gurdeep.ca
Because users get a chance to listen to a full version of every music piece before purchasing on Gurdeep.ca; therefore, no refund will be issued in case of music purchases.